Thursday, April 12, 2012

❤Sephora Hello Kitty Parisienne Palette❤


Omg 160 followers! Thanks guys ❤

I don't know why but lately I've been buying every Hello Kitty makeup product I could get my hands on...

Anyway here's another product I got! 

I got this palette from Sephora for $17. 

I love my other Hello Kitty Palette so I had to get this one too ❤

The colors are cute and the blush is really nice.  You can Google this product for swatches.

Once again these palettes don't come with applicators but they have a really nice mirror ❤


Top image is credited to Google Images and no copyright violation is intended.

2 comments:

  1. I just order my HK palette. I can't wait to get it. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great. I hope you enjoy yours. I love my palette

      Delete