Thursday, March 29, 2012

❤ Mulberry for Target❤



 



Ciao Bellas!

Winter has been over for a few weeks now and March is finishing up as well. 

So in celebration of this past winter, I've decided to do a Seasonal Favorites post instead of monthly favorites.

It will be a post about all my favorite beauty projects I used this winter so be prepared for that post on Saturday ❤

Anyway, today I want to share my handbag obsession with you darlings!!

I love handbags, purses, bags whatever you may want to call them. I adore them.

I collect bags all the time but my very favorite collection is of my Mulberry for Target purses ❤

I have just about all of them but these two crossbody bags are my among my favorites!

I've been using them a lot recently. They're small but hold a lot and are super cute.

They're perfect for dates, shopping trips, running errands and for anytime you don't feel like using a huge bag.

I got them from eBay and this brand is hard to come by since they stopped selling the bags at Target so I'm really glad I got them when I did.

Let me know what you think ❤❤❤❤


Bottom three images credited to Google Images

6 comments:

  1. love the mulberry for target bags - very cute ;)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great bags!
    http://kate-fashionschtick-kate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute bags x

    fashionxfades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I followed your blog. I like your posts :)

      Delete