Sunday, March 11, 2012

❤Bella Beauty Tip❤


Hey Bellas!

Instead of a tip I've decided to let you guys know about a sale going on at cherryculture.com

It's the March Makeup Madness sale where everything is 20% off !!!

I mean everything! They sell NYX products, Eyeko, LA Colors, Beauty Blender and much much more.

I really think you guys should check it out and shop shop shop but hurry because the sale ends March 15th!

I bought a ton of stuff and I'll be doing a haul post when my order comes in the mail.  

Enjoy the sale and let me know what you guys bought❤

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Liza! I was looking to buy a new eye shadow palette and this is the perfect place to buy. I can't wait for your haul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could help :)
      Thanks for following and commenting <3

      Delete
    2. Hey you making my day. I just want to knew that which brand i want to choose for my skin. It would be really grateful to me. Very Very nice tips.





      Cloth Diaper

      Delete