Monday, February 20, 2012

❤Walmart.com Micro Haul❤


I recently had to restock some of my makeup staples so I went to Walmart.com since there's no Walmart near me (how messed up is that!)

Anyway, I repurchased my Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara and Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain in Gothic and Passion — these are the eye and lip products I use everyday!

I also bought the EOS Lip Sphere in Sweet Mint as a new alternative to the boring stick version I have of their lip balm. 

Out of curiosity, I bought the Maybelline Volume Express Falsies Mascara in Black Drama and fell in love with it. It gives me big pretty baby doll eyelashes. Get your hands on some if you don't have this already!

All together i didn't spend more than $15 for everything. Let me know what your beauty staples are ❤

4 comments:

  1. I followed your blog. Love it! Thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried the Lash Stiletto Mascara, but I have the eyeliner which I really like. I really want to try the Revlon just bitten pens, but already have a million lip products that are unopened!

    Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! :) XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Revlon pens are amazing! The colors are nice and it lasts all day through eating, drinking, talking and kissing lol. It wont come off until you want it off.

      Lash Stiletto is great i really recommend it :)

      Delete
    2. Follow for more haul posts please :)

      Delete