Wednesday, February 22, 2012

❤Mac Viva Glam Nicki and Ricky❤









Finally got the new Nicki Minaj Lipstick and Ricky Martin Lip conditioner from MAC!

I ordered both from the website with free shipping since the store near me was sold out.

The lipstick was $14.50 and the lip conditioner was $15.00.

The lipstick is a yellow pinky coral with a satin finish and the lip conditioner is clear...duh...

I like the lipstick on my bottom lip but not my top lip since the color payoff is different (ashy!) the lip conditioner is great though.

This is a really bright lipstick so use it sparingly lol and pair with a neutral eye.

Every penny of your purchase goes to helping people with HIV/AIDS so get them before they're gone and shop for a good cause! ❤


Top image credited to Google images and no copyright violation is intended. 

3 comments:

  1. Love this! I followed you! I would love to hear what you think of my blog as well, I do things along the same idea! http://justinerawrmakeup.blogspot.com/
    Check it out if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just followed you blog! Follow back? and enter in my giveaway http://beautyfashionbyme.blogspot.com/2012/02/giveaway-thanks-for-great-followers.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color looks great.I love it :)

    ReplyDelete